Links

Friday, August 6, 2010

brag much?

I do not understand why you keep on bragging that you are the best?
It really pisses me off. like seriously,
please i beg you not to try too hard on showing off your stuff.

What is your problem amigo?
Oh and
drop that attitude of yours when you keep on saying out of a sudden you also had a friend as the same name as my friend and he is rich? whatthe??!

Listen here with your eyes and not ears..!

1. I
do not look for richness when it comes to being friend with a guy or a girl because luxury can't give you happiness and love. get that?
2. I
don't care at all when you told me you're still keeping in touch with him, because it's none of my bloody business to care on who HE is keeping in touch with.!
3. Oh and you told me that he said 'serik nak bercinta dah'?, so? none of my busybody business too babe.you want him go and get it.
4. To you *A*H**, thanks alot for breaking my heart into pieces. you taught me how to love and i learned how to hate somebody like you and her. you didn't even listen to my side of story and trusted her?

THANKS ALOT!!

*p/s: Try to be more careful next time when that person is a hypocrite or a big fat liar.

**p/s: any advice for me on this type of people dear friends?